Thursday, April 16, 2009

T'winkle Vendor Feature - Wrapsody reDesigns

Howdy Folks!

I don't know about you, but I am officially excited about the T'winkle Market!  Seeing all these incredibly creative people put their own unique spin on making and designing wearable, useable, beautiful things to make life more interesting is refreshing and invigorating.  

Kind of like that Spring sunshine we had the other day... 
 
Have you ever met someone, loved their style so much, and asked them, "Where'd you get that top/skirt/bag/necklace/etc?"  

Yeah, T'winkle Market is going to be OVERFLOWING with those people.  You can meet a bunch of them all in one day!  (It might be a bit too exciting, and too overwhelming for some, but you can have a breather in the foyer if you get verklempt).

Your support of local designers, makers, crafters, and artists ensures that they can continue doing what they love and sharing that creative process with all of us.  Yes, you can make a
 wonderful, positive difference and it's simple!     

Make a date with some people you love to laugh and have a good time with (how about your sweet little mom!?), and come on down to the Ambrosia Event Centre this Saturday, April 18th!    

***********************************************************************************

Vendor Feature #6

Wrapsody reDesigns


Who are you?
Bogna McCaffery --  fashion designer and creative force that just doesn't stop!

What do you create?
I create handmade, sexy and unique garments made out of vintage silk scarves, and recycled clothing and fabric.  Custom orders available -- just bring me your scarf or boyfriend's favourite t-shirt and pick the design.

What are three words that best describe your work?
Innovative, one-of-a-kind, funky.

What inspires you?
My beautiful friends, lush bright colours, geometric designs, 70's shapes, vintage clothing, and exploring thrift stores.

How long have you been creating?
I have been altering and re-creating my own clothing since I was very young.  My mom and my grandmother had a clothing line company when I was a kid.  Thus, I was always surrounded by fabrics, sewing machines, and trims.  I started using my passion to make clothes for others about six years ago.

  





No comments:

Post a Comment